Wednesday, January 14, 2009

thing 2

Time is always an issue in schools. I find that new technology is only implemented when teachers are ready to try something new. So, the trick is to be ready to help with whatever they want when they want it! I think that this experience (23 things) is a jumping off point for me to begin using some of the items that I will be asked to teach others in the near future. I also find that I can never find the time to play around with things unless I am formally enrolled in a learning environment. There is always something else pressing to take me away from the task. This way I will be obligated to stick with it until I learn.

2 comments:

  1. I feel that if we attempt 23 things and master 10, familar with 5, heard of 4, and gloss over the rest, we are still way ahead of where we came in at!
    I'm really looking forward to learning and using the new technology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the way of us all I'm afraid!

    ReplyDelete